Microblading & Eyebrow Tattoo Experts
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo technique used to create the illusion of fuller brows. Go from light natural look to dark bold brows! The treatment includes a free consultation with our cosmetic brow specialist, followed by the treatment and aftercare consult. Treatments can take from 40 mins to 90 minutes or more, depending on how full you want your brows to look. Results can last anywhere from one to three years, depending on your skin type (the ink fades faster on oily skin), products, and lifestyle.
|Touch up after 4 weeks||$100|
We provide an obligation free one on one consultation with our microblading expert before starting the procedure. We take pride in providing you a customised service tailored around your need. We often ask you for inspiration, style and show you range of work carried out before. The services match the color and shape that suits your face and needs to look natural to your face. It should match how you would normally draw your eyebrows/lips/eyeliner on to get an idea.
We ensure that your brows and forehead are measure correctly, the design and are checked with advanced equipment’s to ensure symmetry and precision. We shape your brows to compliment your facial features, and by doing so we design based on your natural eyebrow shape and desired look. This step can take up to 1 hour, as we don’t start the procedure until you are 100% happy with the shape. We then finalise the colour based on the best suitable one once approved by you and ensuring it’s suitable with your hair and eyebrow features. The procedure can take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours depending on the service. Once the full procedure is done, you get to have a look at them to see if there is anything you want fixed. We take pride in giving you the best service! Our artist has years of experience and are qualified to provide this service. We always recommend having the perfection touch-up session 6 to 8 weeks post-procedure to do any final touches.
• Wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area during the first 3 days (ombré) or 7 days (microblading, nano feather-strokes, combination). During showers, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
• Do not let use any lotion, soap, or makeup around your eyebrow area until scabbing has come off.
• You must avoid the below mentioned elements during all 7 days after the procedure:
• Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-brow procedure. Avoid picking, peeling, or scratching of the area to prevent scarring, removal of the pigment or uneven healing.
• Any activities and sports that can result in increased sweating or water contact, e.g. gym, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath, jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Direct exposure to the sun, UV/UVA Rays or chemicals can cause a shift in colour and premature fading.
• Products containing Retinols, Retin-A, glycolic acid (or any anti-aging creams or serums containing acids).
• Heavy cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
You must follow the following elements to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition
• Wash hair day of/day before the procedure as you will need to avoid water around the treated area after the procedure.
• Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before procedure.
• Consulting your physician.
• Any tweezing, tinting, or waxing should be done at least 72 hours prior to the procedure.
• Do NOT work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores.
• Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
• Do NOT take Fish oil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
• Do NOT use Retinols, Retin-A, glycolic acid (or any other anti-aging creams or serums containing acids), 7 days before procedure.
• Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
• No medication should ever be discontinued without first
• Keloid prone
• Currently using Accutane (or within 12 months)
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Undergoing chemotherapy
• Diabetics (unless controlled)
• Seborrhoea Dermatitis
• Sunburnt Skin
• If advised by the client’s medical practitioner