I agree that the information provided by me in the booking form is true and can be utilised for the store staff to contact me regarding my booking. It is my responsibility to ensure that I DO NOT visit the salon if the following COVID-19 related sections (a,b,c,d) apply to you (a.) If feeling sick/unwell and experience flu-like symptoms (sore throat, fever, tiredness, and cough). (b.) Been in touch with anyone who lives at the service address currently under any form of self-isolation as the result of an order of any government authority or as the result of a recommendation of a health professional. (c.) That in the last 14 days, have you or anyone at the service address been in physical contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus. (d.) In the last 14 days, have you or anyone at the service address has been in physical contact with anyone who is in self-isolation due to the COVID-19 virus.
I agree that it is my responsibility to advise the salon in this booking or to the staff on the day of any allergies, health condition, pregnancy or other medical conditions such as surgeries etc. that can affect the service I am receiving. If booking a hair service that involves chemicals, it is my responsibility to check with the staff on the day and advise any implications I may have with any ingredients that are involved. I understand that if any children accompany me during my visit, they are not allowed in the work service area and it is my responsibility to take care of them. By booking this appointment, I am giving my consent that once confirmed, I might visit the salon to receive treatments from Exotic Indian Beauty, PR Sydney Pty Ltd. Or/and PG Sydney Pty Ltd. I understand that prior to every treatment, I will advise my therapist of any new medications, skin conditions or any other bodily changes, e.g. Pregnancy, other skin treatments or new products. I acknowledge that I will not use prescriptive creams + topical antibiotics prior to an intensive hair/beauty treatment. I understand that I should follow the staff’s aftercare advice. This may include recommended skincare products and seek the advice of my Dr if I experience any ill effects and use sun protection at least SPF 15+ on exposed areas being treated. I hereby declare that I have read and fully understand the above information. In a situation where you are refunded for the service that was booked and received, we do not hold any further liability for the service received as you have been compensated for the same. We do not hold any responsibility of your personal belongings during your visit, you are responsible for your own valuables and keeping them safe.
Kindly advise staff (depending upon the beauty and hair service you have selected to undertake)
- If you have any medical condition/skin allergies/sensitivity that could compromise your skin and/or services being offered
- If you have any sensitivity/allergy to colour dye/waxing/threading/bleaching
- If you have recently undergone a surgery/ or undertaking any medication that could affect the skin/hair and/or services being offered
HAIR COLOR CORRECTION
A small percentage of individuals can experience adverse reactions due to the application of hair color products. While rare, symptoms can include burning, redness, itching and/or swelling even if you have had your hair colored in the past with no reaction. Your colorist can administer a “patch test” to determine if you will experience a reaction to hair coloring. You have the right to request a patch test prior to every service at no additional charge to you.
I acknowledge the below in regards to my booking and receiving of the keratin treatment I have provided all information regarding previous treatments to my hair and/ or colour that may or may not affect the outcome of my service. I am not pregnant, or nursing and I have advised my stylist of any potential concerning medical conditions that I have listed below.I understand that treatment greatly reduce frizz, bulk and curl, but is not to be supplemented as a permanent straightening system. Results vary and I have been advised as to the results I personally can expect from this treatment and how to maintain it.The treatment can produce fumes which may cause irritations. I have read, understand, and fully agree to the terms of this disclaimer. I understand and confirm that by agreeing the disclaimer, I hereby waive and release Exotic Indian Beauty and its employee(s) of and from any and all claims, damages and liabilities, of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to the services being provided to me by Exotic Indian Beauty.
- I give my permission to receive massage, facials or waxing services.
- I understand that therapeutic massage is not a substitute for traditional medical treatment or medications.
- I understand that the therapist does not diagnose illnesses or injuries, or prescribe medications.
- I have clearance from my physician to receive facials and massage therapy. I understand the risks associated with massage therapy, facials, and waxing include, but are not limited to:
- Superficial bruising or redness
- Short-term muscle soreness
- Exacerbation of undiscovered injury
- I therefore, release Exotic Indian Beauty and the individual therapist from all liability concerning these injuries that may occur during the massage session.
- I understand the importance of informing my therapist of all medical conditions and medications I am taking, and to let the massage therapist know about any changes to these. I understand that there may be additional risks based on my physical condition.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inform my therapist of any discomfort I may feel during the session so he/she may adjust accordingly.
IF BOOKING OR GOING FOR EYELASH EXTENSION SERVICES
You agree to the following terms and conditions
I hereby agree to have eyelash extensions/lift/infills/removals/ applied to my natural lashes and consent to the placement and/or removal of the eyelash extensions by the certified professional.
I understand and agree to the after-care instructions and for any unexpected circumstance that have happened due to not following these instructions are in my own risk.
I understand that in rare occasions there are risks associated with having artificial eyelashes. I further understand that in rare circumstances eye or skin irritation and discomfort may occur.
I understand that because of the natural lash cycle and wear and tear, I will need to maintain my extensions with touch up appointments usually recommended about every 2 to 3 weeks to keep them full.
I have understood the aftercare procedure advised to me and it is my responsibility to follow it.
You must advise for eyelash appointment, to the exotic staff if you have had eyelash extension done before or not and check any of the following that applies to you
None of the below should apply. You are not suitable for eyelash extension should following applies.
- Allergy to adhesives band aid or medical tape
- Allergy to surgical glue or nail glue
- Seasonal allergies
- Allergy to glycerin
- Eye illness or injury
- Blepharitis (inflamed eyelids)
- Permanent eye-makeup
- Eye lift
- Drugs that can cause temporary hair loss
- Major surgery within last 120 days
You must follow the AFTERCARE
DO NOT get lashes wet for the first 24 hours
Brush lashes daily with lash wand
Gently cleanse your lashes and eyelids daily
DO NOT pick or pull your lashes
USE only oil-free products on & around eyes
Never use waterproof mascara
Sleep on your back or your side with lashes off the pillow
Schedule your touch up every 2-3 weeks
IF BOOKING OR GOING FOR MICROBLADING SERVICES
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
You must follow the following elements to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition
- Wash hair day of/day before the procedure as you will need to avoid water around the treated area after the procedure.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before procedure.
- Consulting your physician.
- Any tweezing, tinting, or waxing should be done at least 72 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do NOT work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores.
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Fish oil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do NOT use Retinols, Retin-A, glycolic acid (or any other anti-aging creams or serums containing acids), 7 days before procedure.
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- No medication should ever be discontinued without first
I understand that if I have the below conditions, I am not suitable for the procedure
- Keloid prone
- Currently using Accutane (or within 12 months)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- Diabetics (unless controlled)
- Seborrhoea Dermatitis
- Sunburnt Skin
- If advised by the client’s medical practitioner
I am aware that I should follow the aftercare treatment
- Wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area during the first 3 days (ombré) or 7 days (microblading, nano feather-strokes, combination). During showers, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
- Do not let use any lotion, soap, or makeup around your eyebrow area until scabbing has come off.
- You must avoid the below mentioned elements during all 7 days after the procedure:
- Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-brow procedure. Avoid picking, peeling, or scratching of the area to prevent scarring, removal of the pigment or uneven healing.
- Any activities and sports that can result in increased sweating or water contact, e.g. gym, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath, jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
- Direct exposure to the sun, UV/UVA Rays or chemicals can cause a shift in colour and premature fading.
- Products containing Retinols, Retin-A, glycolic acid (or any anti-aging creams or serums containing acids).
- Heavy cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
By agreeing to this disclaimer, you have confirmed that you have read the abovementioned consent and agreement to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Exotic Indian Beauty, its owners, employees, agents and assigns from any liability claim or action arising from any of the services received at the store.